Increasing value & reducing risk
Deciding to outsource vessel management can be a difficult decision for your business to make:
- Successful operation of a fleet of vessels is a pre-requisite for business success
- The value of the asset and the cost of operation can be significant.
However, choosing to commission and run a fleet of vessels when marine operations are not the primary of expertise for your company bears significant risks.
At Briggs Marine we already provide full technical and operational management of vessels for a number of organisations. We’ve built on the successful operation of our own fleet and as a company we’re already well established in the vessel management market.
We know from our work with current clients that we are able to:
- Reduce costs
- Increase the value to your business of your marine fleet
We can produce through life management solutions for fleets within the UK and outside it.
Each project is dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
Our services include:
- Pre-build scoping, design review and development
- Yard and Supplier Management/Commercial Support and Project Funding
- Build Supervision
- Through life operation and technical management
Briggs Marine offers innovative cost effective salvage solutions to the marine sector. Our expanding and diverse fleet of vessels and services complement our marine salvage solutions.Read more
Getting to a salvage casualty early, with the correct skills and equipment, can make the difference between wet and dry salvage.Read more
Read about recent projects where we have undertaken vessel management for our clients.Read more